Protect your children effectively against bacteria, dust, pollen, and pollution. Medical-grade, disposable face-masks are ideal for wearing outdoors and they are easy and comfortable to wear for hours at a time.
Available in 3 different variations, including a cartoon-inspired design, the colorful, fun masks are perfect for your little ones. Not only do they look great but they are still entirely effective.
Comfortable & Effective Protection
Our masks are hypoallergenic, comfortable, with good air permeability, and can block most of the odor, dust, debris and other inhalable particles in the air. They are ideal for wearing in a variety of situations while still ensuring it's easy for your child to breathe.
Three Layer Design
With three layers design of non-woven fabric (outer), melt-blown fabric (center) and soft-absorbent non woven fabric (inner),our masks provide effective airway protection from small particles and droplets for your children.
Our high-strength earloops are elastic, comfortable and eliminates pressure to the ears.
How to put on and remove the surgical mask:
The disposable surgical mask should be used once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Removing the surgical mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Our face masks are disposable and are intended solely for one-time use.
Included in the package:
- 50 Disposable Masks for Kids
Low Fluid Resistance : 80 mmHg
Filtration Efficiency : BFE ≥ 95% | PFE ≥ 95% @ 0.1 micron
Breathability - Delta P : < 4.0 mm H2O/cm²
Flame Spread : Class 1
Shipping : Free Shipping
Handling time : Ship within 24 hours
All mask sales are final due to increased demand and stock allocation.